วันอังคารที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Eichhorn 2236 - Color Soundzug Wood


This train, I told my son a month ago for a birthday geholt.Wirklich a nice toy! He deals also happy with it ... The colorful wooden pieces can be removed and my little is a lot of fun so again everything apart bauen.Auch the sound and the light on the lock are very beautiful.

Unfortunately, the quality is beneath contempt!

After a few days we have seen everywhere on the corners of the individual stones replaced the colored paint and now, after more than a month, is already on the lock broken off a wooden stick. Since these things are designed for children, they usually have to endure a little something!
At the age level of 12 months, I must say that the very small pieces can be put into the mouth and can certainly be a one-year child somehow verschlucken.Meinem son because I have three times to take the stones out of his mouth, until I Then she had cleared away completely.

The timber train has not met my expectations, unfortunately!
search
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 ความคิดเห็น: on "Eichhorn 2236 - Color Soundzug Wood"

แสดงความคิดเห็น