วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Melissa & Doug Deluxe First Bead Maze

Great Deal Melissa & Doug Deluxe First Bead Maze



I like this toy fot my 9 month old but I wish it was bigger. Had I realized it was as small as it is I would have ordered a bigger one. but its great

Lots of fun, great for travel - I. Hocker -
Great toy. Didn't even realize there are 2 suction cups on the bottom which come in handy. As with all Melissa and Doug it's very durable.

disappointed - Roseann D. Zemla - GA USA
I was disappointed at this product from melissa and doug they are supposed to be a usa based company and eco friendly but they are truly not they are china based and would never buy another product from them because they are a very misleading company




Rating : 4.0

Price on Mar 04, 2010 02:04:37 : $14.99

Offer Price : $9.99

Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days

Best Deal Today @ Amazon Check Price Now !





Melissa & Doug Deluxe First Bead Maze Features

  • Superior craftsmanship make this item a top seller and childhood favorite
  • Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces
  • Helps build early shape, color and size differentiation skills
  • Suction cup base
  • Exceptional quality and value


Melissa & Doug Deluxe First Bead Maze Overviews

Sitting on the floor is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze. It features brightly colored, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along colorful wire pathways. Toy is anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages color recognition, eye-hand coordination and fine motor development through play.



Related Products



Thanks To : game auto repair daily Home Theater led tv daily


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 ความคิดเห็น: on "Melissa & Doug Deluxe First Bead Maze"

แสดงความคิดเห็น